- Liability of claim available
- Easy settlement of claim
- Coverage available for loss of harvest
- Experiments regarding crop-cutting is covered
Most Popular Policies of AIC Of India Ltd
- National Crop Insurance Programme
Government of India launched a farmer friendly crop insurance plan called National Crop Insurance Program.
Key features of National Crop Insurance Program
- Varsha Bima / Rainfall Insurance Plan
The Rainfall Insurance is a weather insurance policy designed for the farmers to give them financial coverage against rain-affected crops.
Key features of Rainfall Insurance Plan
- It helps mitigate the adverse effect of rainfall
- Transparent plan with flexible premium
- Quick claim settlement
- Inexpensive plan
- Pulp Wood Tree Insurance Policy
This India Government initiated crop insurance plan is crafted for those farmers who grow various pulp wood trees.
Key features of Pulp Wood Tree Insurance Policy
- Coverage available for total loss
- Partial losses are also covered
- Complete protection against natural calamities
- Policy tenure can be extended to 5 years
- Bio-Fuel Tree/Plant Insurance Plan
This insurance plan covers those farmers in India that help produce bio-fuels.
Key features of Bio-Fuel Tree/Plant Insurance Plan
- Payment of total sum assured if crop gets damaged
- Coverage available for all natural risks
- Optional extension of policy period up to 5 years
- Optional coverage against drought available
AIC rubber plantation Insurance
We all have heard about cash crops. Rubber is one of the biggest and highest earning cash crops that are found in the country. The cultivation of rubber as a cash crop is basically done in Kerala and in the North Eastern States. So, it is very important to keep the plantations of rubber insured with the best in the market so that if any kind of damage or loss happens to the plantation then the insurance policy would save the owner of the land from a very big loss. The AIC Rubber plantation insurance policy is one such policy that takes care of all the damages and losses that might befall on the rubber plantation and the expenses that are to be incurred from it.
The benefits that the policy gives are:-
Some of the benefits and risks that are covered by the AIC Rubber plantation insurance scheme include fire, lightning, riots and strikes. These calamities are also termed as malicious damages. Along with these, the other calamities include bush fire, forest fire, flood, storm, tempest, inundation, landslides etc. Natural calamities like earthquakes are also covered under the policy.
If the insured plantation suffers a loss that is caused by road, rail, vehicles or wild animals, then also the policy is supposed to cover the losses.
The policy can be bought from:-
Now that you have gone through all the benefits and the features of the policy, then why wait? You can get the quotes of the policy by clicking on the link given below. The policy can be bought online with the help of credit cards or debit cards. Net banking is also something that is available with the site.
You just have to click on the link below. The call back option and the chat now options are also there in the home page of the website of the company, with the help of which you can get all the answers for the queries that you might have regarding the policy. For now, all you need to do is click on the link given below to know about the quotes of the policy and to buy the policy online.
The maximum amount of compensation that is available:-
|8 years to 13 years||Rs. 5,00,000 per hectare|
|14 years to 19 years||Rs. 4,00,000 per hectare|
|20 years to 22 years||Rs. 3,00,000 per hectare|
|23 years to 25 years||Rs. 2,00,000 per hectare|
The coverage of the policy includes:-
The eligibility criteria for the policy are:-
- Very much unlike the other policies that are available in the market, the AIC rubber plantation insurance has a period of insurance upto seven years from the last day of the month of planting for all the immature plantations of the insured field.
- In case of mature plantations, there is coverage of upto 25 years of insurance in the blocks of 1 year or 2 year or 3 year from the 8th year onwards.
If you want, then you can buy the policy online with the help of credit cards or debit cards. Net banking is also available with the site. You can click on the link below to buy the policy. The link will take you to a form. While filling up the form, always remember that one wrong information in the form might also make the form eligible to a cancellation and you might have to go through the whole process yet again from the beginning. For any query that you might have regarding the policy or the company or any other thing, then you can opt for the call back facility that is given in the website itself. These would allow you to get all the queries about the policy answered, and then you will be able to buy the policy from the link given below.